Thursday, September 23, 2010

All Apologies



Dear Jacob's Blog,

I would like to make a formal apology for neglecting to update you for the past few months. Please take this still life of colorful fruits and vegetables as my way of saying sorry. I will make an effort to update you more frequently in the future and I hope we can still be friends.
Sincerely,
Jacob Thompson


Soft Pastel on Rives BFK paper

Okay, so the colorful fruits and vegetables was actually just a class assignment for Seeing Color, but I will seriously try to update this blog a lot more frequently this year. I spent my summer doing a lot of sketching and figure studies. I also did a few small projects for family members like this Acrylic painting of my grandmother's house.


Acrylics on Canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment